Airtel is the largest telecom service, provider in India. Today there is almost 40 to 60 percent of users of telecom services use the airtel network. The Airtel company says that they are putting one tower in one hour.
Because of this method, the airtel got its success. Today the airtel gives the users a great experience. Its network gives to users 1.5GB per hour speed.
Airtel telecom company knows how to impress the users?. There are so many offers that are also given by the Airtel company to their users. At present, there are so many telecom companies in the competition.
How to Check Airtel Number?
If you want to check your airtel number follow the below steps.
1. First open the phone/call dialer app and dial The USSD code: *282# and after typing the code click on the call button.
2. You will see a flash message on your phone screen containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is:-xxxxxxxxxx”.
3. Note the Number.
How to Know My Airtel Number?
1. Insert the Airtel sim whose number you would like to check into your mobile phone and open the call dialer app on your mobile.
2. Dial the USSD code *121#, to get access to the main menu And click on the call button.
3. After clicking the call button, your mobile number will be displayed on your phone screen.
How to Check Airtel Balance?
1. To check Your Airtel Balance first Open the call dialer app and dial the USSD code:- *123# and click the Call button.
2. After clicking the call button, you will get your airtel balance in some seconds.
3. Another USSD code:-*123*10# For Check the airtel Balance.
How to port Jio to Airtel?
If you want to port your Jio sim into an airtel sim follow the following steps.
1. To port Your Jio number into Airtel you need a unique porting code that means UPC and Your Aadhar card or any address and id proof for verification.
2. To generate your alphanumeric code message “SMS PORT <space> Mobile number (which you want to port)” this to 1900.
3. After it you will receive the UPC code. Give the code to the airtel Porting website (airtel website for porting) and wait for some days, then you will get a reply from airtel and Jio company.
4. After waiting you will get your airtel ported sim in your hand.
How to Check Airtel Balance?
1. Open the call dialer app on your phone to check airtel net balance and dial the USSD code:- *123# and click on the call button.
2. After clicking the call button you will get the reflect message then put the 5 number in that message.
3. After Giving 5 number you will get your Airtel net balance in some seconds.
How to activate airtel sim?
To activate your airtel sim follow the steps.
1. Open The SMS app on your phone.
2. SMS SIM<20-digit SIM card number of your new SIM> to 121 By any number.
3. After sending SMS you will receive a confirmation SMS, Reply with 1 To this confirmation SMS.
4. After doing this you will get one confirmation call. Listen to the confirmation call and reply with 1.
5. Follow the all steps given by us carefully, Your sim will get activated.
Airtel Customer care Number
If you want to contact the Airtel Customer Care number, call on the number we have given below. Choose the Airtel Customer Care number by your state. These all Numbers are working 24/7.
Airtel dth Customer care number
If you want to contact Airtel Dth Customer care then choose the Dth customer care number by the state and call on it. These all numbers are working 24/7.
|Customer care Number