Jio reliance is a very popular telecom service provider. The founder of the Jio telecom service provider company is Mr. Mukesh Ambani. The Jio Company was founded in 2007. The headquarters of this company is still present in Mumbai city.
When In telecom industry the companies are working on the plans, The Jio worked on the people’s experience. Because of this technique, the Jio got its large success. Today almost 50 to 60 percent of peoples in India use Jio for telecom services.
There are so many best plans and offers was giving by the Jio service provider. The main company of the Jio telecom service provider is Reliance. A Reliance company is a group of companies. The Reliance is founded by Mr.Dhirubhai Ambani in 1973. Today the CEO of the reliance company is Mr. Mukesh Ambani.
The lots of hard work of the workers of Jio telecom service provider company and the smart mind makes the best network provider in India. For poor peoples, the Jio has launched one perfect feature. In this, you will get one mobile, which is packed with all social apps and with the free recharge of 1 month in only 2000Rs.
Jio Customer Care Number
Jio is the best telecom service provider company in India. The Jio company’s secrete is that they work on the people’s experience. Because of it, the customer service of Jio company is very great. It works 24 hours and works for solving the problems of peoples.
For contact the Jio Customer Care Call on the number:-1800 889 9999. Call for queries related to Jio recharge, plans, products, and services. The number works 24 hours because of this you can call on this number anytime.
How Can I call directly Jio customer care?
If you want to call Jio customer care call from your Jio number only on 198 number, and it is a toll-free number. If you want to call from another number for Jio Customer care call on 1800 889 9999. And tell your query or complaint to the person.
If you want another option for the Jio customer care center call on 1860-893-3333. And note your complaint by Customer care. If you want the Jio Customer care email address or numbers by the states, We have given below the Jio customer care numbers and email addresses by the states.
Jio Customer Care Number’s and email address by the states
|Maharashtra & Goafirstname.lastname@example.org||18008893999||18008891211|
Jio Customer care
We have given you the all numbers of Jio customer care and email address from states. But we are giving you another way for Jio customer care which is the direct link. First, click on the link and fill in your complaint and submit it.
https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us?source=campaign#/ This is the link for the Jio customer care. When you click on it you will see the four main options. Chat with us is the first option from which we can chat with the Jio customer care support online.
The second option is the WhatsApp option in which we can contact customer care support through WhatsApp. Send hii message to the given Jio customer care then provide them your complaint. The third option in this customer care is to email us.
In the third option, you want to send your complaint from your email to the Jio customer care email address. The last option is the callus option which is a very easy option. From this option, you can call and contact Jio customers directly. Call and tell the complaint to the Jio customer care support.
How to check Jio balance?
There are 4 steps and 3 main USSD codes for knowing the Jio balance.
- First is that call on the USSD code:- *111*1*3# for Jio internet balance information of your Jio sim.
- After calling this USSD code you will get the internet balance of your Jio sim.
- The second USSD code for activating caller tune is:-*333*3*1*1#.
- For checking the main balance of your Jio sim on the third USSD code from your Jio number:- *333#. After calling this USSD code you will get the information about the main balance of your Jio sim in some seconds.
Another way to check your data balance for the Jio number.
To check your Jio high-speed data balance do the following steps:-
1. First Open my Jio app and log in with your Jio number by OTP (one-time-password).
2. Your data balance and the validity of your plan you can see on your screen.
3. You can check your active plan and upcoming details and validity by clicking on “View details”.
How to Check Jio Number?
For checking your Jio number follow the below steps:-
1. Go to the play store and install the My Jio app.
2. After installing open and click on sign in with sim.
3. Now you will see your Jio number with the action plan and the validity of the plan on your mobile screen.
How to Know Jio Number?
You can check your own Jio number by calling on the number 1299.
1. First open your call dialer app and dial the 1299 number.
2. Click on the call button, after clicking on the call button you will get one message in some seconds.
3. In that message you will see your Jio number. Note down your Jio number for future use.
How To port Airtel To Jio?
If you want to port your airtel number to the Jio number follow the below steps:-
1. First type message:- SMS PORT <10-digit-mobile-number> and send it to 1900 From the number which you want to port.
2. After sending the message you will get one message in which you will find UPC (Unique Porting Code) and the expiry date.
3. Go to the nearest Jio store or retailer with your UPC.
4. Carry your Aadhar card or any proof of original address and proof of identity to process the MNP request.
5. After following these all steps your airtel sim gets ported into Jio.